At the CFDA Fashion Awards nomination party last night, Diane von Furstenberg announced Gloria Steinem, Janelle Monáe, and Cecile Richards will be honored at fashion’s biggest awards show later this year. Rachel Roy and Adam Selman gathered with fashion insiders to celebrate this year’s nominees. In D.C., Elle magazine’s annual Women in Washington Power List dinner drew a slew of impressive women to honor Senator Patty Murray and others.
Elsewhere in New York, Anna Wintour and Ryan Seacrest hosted the FIT Gala with Ralph Lauren in attendance. Dolce & Gabbana threw a sunglasses cocktail party. Click ahead to see party pics from the week.
- The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
- GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
- Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
- Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
- 52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control