The 50-year-old pop star teamed a neon rainbow tie-dyed hoodie from Myrrhe ($195 from Saksfifthavenue.com) with white leggings.
More from Footwear News
- Nike's Q2 Earnings Prove China Is More Important Than Ever to the Brand
- Nike Q2 Earnings Blow Past Forecasts As Digital Efforts Take Hold
- The Date of Colin Kaepernick's First NFL Kneeling Is Featured on His Nike Air Force 1 Collab
On her feet, Lopez wore one of her longtime favorite gym shoes: Nike’s Air Presto Ultra Flyknit sneaker. The kicks have a neon orange stretch-mesh upper and a molded support cage. The sold-out trainers, which Nike has billed as a “T-shirt for the foot,” previously retailed for $120.
In addition to the bright orange colorway, J-Lo owns the Air Presto Ultra Flyknit in other shades, such as black, white and neon green. She’s been wearing the kicks in this tangerine hue since at least 2016.
Although the Air Presto Ultra Flyknit is a longtime favorite of the “Hustlers” actress, she has been spotted several times over the past two weeks hitting the gym in another pair of shoes: white high-tops The Kooples x Slick Woods.
While sneakers are a must for the gym, the “Second Act” star unsurprisingly goes for more formal footwear when she’s on duty, including talk show and red carpet appearances. Go-to brands to complete her more dressed-up looks include Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti and Jessica Rich.
Flip through the gallery to see Jennifer Lopez’s top style moments of 2019.
J-Lo Wears Ombré Leggings With Her Favorite Futuristic Sneakers at the Gym in Miami
Jennifer Lopez Does the Western-Style Trend in Ralph Lauren Boots For ‘SNL’ Rehearsals
J-Lo Suits Up in Dolce & Gabbana With 6-Inch Platforms for ‘Hustlers’ Screening
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic