Ivanka Trump, senior adviser to the president (her father) and one of the most powerful women in politics, penned an op-ed for the New York Post titled “Why We Need to Start Teaching Tech in Kindergarten.”
Given the high and increasing demand for workers with computing skills, it is imperative that all of our students, including women and minorities, have access to computer-science education.
As part of my White House portfolio, I’ll be working closely with the Departments of Education and Labor to close the growing gap between the skills our children and workers need to succeed and the education they are getting.
A recent report from Axios said that Jared and Ivanka were dialing back their political efforts because of continued scrutiny both inside and outside the White House. Behold: Ivanka, staying in her lane.
- The Instagram Poet Outselling Homer Ten to One
- Pro-Life Congressman to Resign Following Abortion Scandal
- Pro-Life Congressman Reportedly Urged His Mistress to Get an Abortion
- San Juan Mayor Wears ‘Nasty’ Shirt in Response to Trump Tweets
- Sofia Richie, 19, Is Dating Scott Disick, 34, and Lionel Richie, 68, Is ‘Scared to Death’