According to a source from Twitter, 100K people have tweeted about the new Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino since Thursday, and some early taste testers are so not impressed. Take a look at these hilarious responses to the new drink . . . we promise a sweet ending.
For anyone who tried the new drink on day one, Josh Peck has a message for you:
We get it. You tried a #unicornfrappuccino the day it came out. Super stoked for you.
- Josh Peck (@ItsJoshPeck) April 20, 2017
An elite organization of world leaders was involved here.
Now that's just sad . . .
The #unicornfrappuccino tastes like a birthday party no one came to.
- Forrest Suarez (@ForrrestWasHere) April 20, 2017
Once you start, you can't stop sipping it.
"I hate it but cant stop drinking it to see if i still hate it. Like someone needs to take it away from me." - Everyone #unicornfrappuccino
- Dillon Jordan (@BrightsideDill) April 20, 2017
For the record, it's about $4 for a Tall. But, still.
- Alan Henry (@AlanHenry) April 20, 2017
Sitting in Starbucks watching people's excitement turn to disgust after trying the #unicornfrappuccino is so entertaining
- Fawn Baldwin (@_Fawn_baldwin) April 19, 2017
- Gabrielle (@GabyRainnn) April 19, 2017
It takes effort to get the right angle.
- Just Jason I Guess🌐 (@Disn3yDude) April 19, 2017
And then, there's this heartwarming share.