The name Diane von Furstenberg is basically synonymous with the wrap dress. After all, the now 72-year-old designer did create the iconic silhouette in the ’70s and it’s still a staple in our nine-to-five. That said, it’s not every day the iconic frock goes on sale. So, you bet we’re adding our favorite styles dresses to cart since DVF is having a major sale. Here, seven of our favorite discounted variations of the Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress.
1. Abigail Silk-Jersey Maxi Wrap Dress in Fiddleheads Black
What’s black and white and ready to be worn all over? This maxi made from silk jersey.
2. Rilynn Mesh Faux-Wrap Dress in Vintage Boxes Pesto
If wearing a wrap dress equates to a fear of stepping out on a windy day, then the Rilynn mesh faux-wrap dress is made for you. Get the same look and feel—without the potential for unintentional flashing.
3. Savilla Silk Crepe De Chine Mini Wrap Dress
Sure, this mini crepe de chine number screams summer, but pair it with tights and over-the-knee boots and it’s fall-ready.
4. New Jeanne Two Silk-Jersey Wrap Dress in Tiger
Never met an animal print you didn’t like? Then this sultry tiger-print frock has your name on it.
5. New Jeanne Two Silk-Jersey Wrap Dress in Vintage Trellis Lawn
We love a transitional piece and this green print definitely fits the bill.
6. Valentina Satin Midi Wrap Dress in Lavender Fog
Whether you’re heading to the office, a dinner party, a wedding or date night, this satin look is everything.
7. Collared Cotton Voile Midi Beach Wrap Dress in Lemons Sulfer
It may be fall, but it’s never too early to start curating your spring wardrobe. Better yet, rock this lemon-print cotton midi on this winter’s beach vacay.