David knows when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing … falling down a bunch of stairs and getting yelled at by his wife. Worth it! In a clip from Love Actually’s short-film sequel — which aired last night in the U.K. as part of Red Nose Day, and will be coming to the U.S. in late May — our dashing prime minister is still kickin’ it over at 10 Downing Street with some groovy moves. But, as it’s 14 years later, the Pointers Sisters have to take a backseat to Drake’s banger of a tune “Hotline Bling,” which might just cause David some serious bodily harm if he isn’t more careful dancing around a staircase. A prime minister with a ruptured Achilles’ tendon? Natalie would never allow it.
- Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
- The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
- Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
- Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
- United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens In Leggings Cover Up