The last time we brought you the latest news in Dutch entertainment, it was to announce a remake of Magic Mike titled Onze Jongens. Sadly, this update features 100% fewer coordinated dance routines and way more wondering “what the hell were they thinking?”
As BuzzFeed points out, the new TV show Neem Je Zwemspullen Mee – or, “Bring Your Bathing Suit” – is making waves after airing their first episode on Sunday. In it, contestants had to guess if a woman is “pregnant or just fat.”
Other questions tackled included guessing whether a woman’s breasts were real or artificial; a clip from its pilot that circulated last year also had contestants guessing whether someone was Chinese or Japanese.
Following the outcry, the show’s production company released a statement that explains their choices as such “Through these satirical settings, we laugh off all forms of prejudices”
Sounds like someone’s show is about to be geannuleerd very soon.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner