- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Halsey is officially a parent. The singer welcomed her first child, Ender Ridley Aydin, on July 14, 2021 and her boyfriend, Alev Aydin, was right there with them. So who is this man who has stolen Halsey's heart and what do we know about their relationship? Read on for all the deets on Alev:
1. He's a dad. On July 14th, Halsey and Alev welcomed Ender into the world. "Gratitude. For the most ‘rare’ and euphoric birth. Powered by love,” Halsey captioned the birth announcement on Instagram.
2. There are rumors he and Halsey are engaged. While nothing has been confirmed, the couple was spotted wearing rings on their ring fingers while out together running errands in May, leading many to think they were engaged, or even married.
3. He's a screenwriter. According to his IMDB, Alev has written and created two shows, Turbo and Joey as well as Small Shots, which he also produced. Alev has some acting credits under his belt as well, though they are mostly smaller roles.
4. He's been spotted with Halsey before. Halsey and Alev were first spotted out together in October 2020 while picking up art supplies in LA, but it's unclear when the pair officially started dating.
5. He and Halsey have matching tats. Back in June, they headed to Liquid Tattoo in Yucca Valley, California where they got "seeds" written in each other's handwriting on their feet.
4. He was excited for the baby. After Halsey shared the big news on Instagram, Alev reposted the photo to his story, captioning it with heart emojis. He also commented on Halsey's photo, "Heart so full, I love you sweetness ❤️❤️," he wrote, to which Halsey replied, "I love you!!!!! And I love this mini human already!"
Follow Carolyn on Instagram.
You Might Also Like