Summary HER2 Amplification Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
New York, Aug. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "HER2 Amplification Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948865/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on HER2 Amplification Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond.Breast cancer is the most frequent cancer in women and is now the leading cause of female cancer-related deaths worldwide.
Approximately 18 million new breast cancer cases were reported in 2018, with approximately 2.1 million newly diagnosed cases, accounting for almost 1 in 4 cancer cases among women.
Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2 Amplification) is a transmembrane tyrosine kinase receptor belonging to the family of epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFRs). The protein is encoded by the HER2 Amplification (ERBB2) gene, which is located on the long arm of chromosome 17 (17q12-21.32). The inappropriate activation of HER2 Amplification is associated with the development of several malignancies, including breast, gastric, ovarian, colorectal, pancreatic, and endometrial cancers. An accurate evaluation of HER2 Amplification status is crucial for identification of patients who would most likely benefit from targeted anti-HER2 Amplification therapies.
In breast cancer, HER2 Amplification gene amplification, occurs in 18% to 20% of patients. On the other hand, the reported HER2 Amplification positivity in patients with gastric cancer ranges widely from 10% to 30% depending on the histologic subtype and location.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed HER2 Amplification Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total HER2 Amplification Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for HER2 Amplification Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for HER2 Amplification Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd , Abbott Laboratories , Agilent Technologies Inc , Leica Microsystems , Medac Diagnostics and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the HER2 Amplification Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on HER2 Amplification Tests market.
- Develop and design you’re in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving HER2 Amplification Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HER2 Amplification Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific HER2 Amplification Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948865/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001