Heidi Klum is known for a lot of things — her modeling days, “Project Runway,” “America’s Got Talent” — the list goes on and on. But fans of the supermodel also know she’s a major lover of all things Halloween.
Klum will host her annual Halloween party tonight, and fans are already beginning to speculate about what her costume might be. Over almost two decades of parties, the A-lister has become known for coming up with over-the-top Halloween costumes. She has also welcomed a slew of celebrity guests, including Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen.
More from Footwear News
- Normani Channels Naomi Campbell for Halloween in Leopard-Print Booties & Matching Bodysuit
- Jennifer Garner's Kooky Mailbox Halloween Costume Starts With Rainbow Vans Sneakers
- Cardi B Celebrates Halloween in Nurse's Costume Complete With Red-Hot Thigh-Highs
For 2016, the model opted for a group costume, dressing up as a clone of herself alongside five other women.
In the past, she’s stepped out as a robot, an old woman and a gorilla. And in 2001, she appeared as Lady Godiva, arriving at her party in a long platinum wig and white dress while riding a horse.
The location of the event has changed over the years, with Klum hosting in both Los Angeles and New York. But every year, she holds a Halloween bash, always on the actual date, except in 2012, when she pushed back festivities for Hurricane Sandy.
In 2018, Klum enlisted husband Tom Kaulitz, then her boyfriend, to dress up alongside her. The wild couple’s costume? A very realistic take on the “Shrek” franchise’s romantic leads, Shrek and Fiona.
As for what’s to come this year, fans will have to wait and see. Chances are, it’s going to be a statement maker.
Click through the gallery to see all of the supermodel’s looks from Halloweens past.
Heidi Klum & More Stars Show Off Plunging Necklines and Sultry Sandals at amfAR’s Gala
Heidi Klum Shines in Fringed Minidress & Silver Sandals at iHeart Radio Festival
Heidi Klum Leads the Pack of Sheer Style Statements at the 2017 MTV VMAs
Best of Footwear News
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continues to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label