Heidi Klum looked reminiscent of the sun yesterday during an outing in Los Angeles.
The former supermodel was photographed sporting a bright yellow jacket and matching trousers from German brand Lala Berlin’s fall ’19 collection, which was founded by Leyla Piedayesh in 2004.
More from Footwear News
- Heidi Klum Goes Barefoot for Her Wedding in Capri
- Heidi Klum Sparkles in Gold & More Celebs at Elton John's Oscars Party
- 2019 Was the Year of Sandals That Sizzle at the Grammy Awards
She styled the sleek, sporty look with a plain white tee and crisp white low-top sneakers featuring a classic lace-up design.
The 46-year-old, who wed German musician Tom Kaulitz in Capri, Italy, this August, also carried a large yellow leather bag featuring a green H alphabet charm from Chaos. Her illuminating ensemble was made complete with a pair of gold-tinted sunglasses.
Klum’s Pecki drawstring pants go for €279 while her Johann coat retails at €299. Meanwhile, her Bottega Veneta open weave basket tote costs nearly $10,000. The “America’s Got Talent: The Champions” judge took to Instagram today to share her bold monochromatic outfit with her 6.7 million followers. “Happy Weekend,” she captioned the post, along with a slew of yellow emojis.
Flip through the gallery for more of Heidi Klum’s style.
Heidi Klum Goes Barefoot for Her Wedding in Capri
Heidi Klum Sparkles in Gold & More Celebs at Elton John’s Oscars Party
11 Times Heidi Klum Wore the Leggiest Looks on the Red Carpet
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age