Not only is tomorrow Pi Day, which celebrates the mathematical constant, it is also NBA megastar Stephen Curry’s birthday. And to celebrate both occasions, Under Armour has an off-court signature shoe bearing his name hitting stores.
The Under Armour Curry 7 Pi Day PE, which will retail for $140, is a laceless look designed for off-the-court wear rather than game-time action. It is designed with a black knit upper and a white midsole and outsole. The look features several of Under Armour’s acclaimed technologies including both UA Hovr and Micro G cushioning platforms, which are separated by a flexible black plate.
More from Footwear News
- Bankrupt Modell's Owes Millions to Nike, Adidas and Under Armour
- US Stock Market Points to Frenzied Recovery After Worst Trading Day in a Decade
- Diane Pelkey, Longtime Under Armour Communications Executive, Exits the Company
The highlight of the shoe is the nod to Pi, which comes in the form of its first 30 digits (3.14159265358979323846264338327) on the heel tab.
The limited-edition Under Armour Curry 7 Pi Day PE will release tomorrow via UA.com, at UA Brand Houses and at select retailers. Limited pairs will also drop at the SC30 product wall in the Chase Center Warriors Shop at Thrive City in San Francisco.
Stephen Curry and Under Armour Are Celebrating International Women’s Day With the Latest Curry 7
Steph Curry’s New Under Armour Shoe Takes Inspiration From African American History Museum
Steph Curry, Tom Brady, Kelly O’Hara + More Star in Under Armour’s New Campaign
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts