If you didn't know by now, you can always count on Halle Berry to share an intense workout on her Instagram "Fitness Friday" series. She's shared her notoriously hard ab workouts, bodyweight workouts, and now, she's got a cardio workout we can't resist.
This workout was inspired by Cristiane Justino, aka Cris Cyborg, a MMA fighter, so you know it's going to be intense. "MMA-based exercises are fun, functional, and dynamic . . . and they will burn in ways you've never burned before," Halle said in her Instagram caption.
If you're ready to challenge yourself and feel all your muscles working, give Halle's five move cardio workout a shot.
Halle Berry's 5-Move MMA-Inspired Cardio Workout
- Ab slider walk into frogger: 10 to 20 reps
- Atomic get-up into a front kick: 10 to 20 reps
- Around the world ab slicer: one to two minutes in both directions
- Jump rope high knees: 30 to 60 seconds
- Muay Thai ab punisher: 20 to 50 reps