After taking over Paris Fashion Week in a series of stylish ensembles, Hailey Baldwin finally returned to the states for “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”
The 23-year-old left her New York apartment today to head to the studios in an outfit that looked straight off the set of “Grease.” She wore a black top under an oversized chunky leather jacket with a Yves Saint Laurent-buckled belt to hold up her baggy mom jeans. She finished the look in sunglasses with a subtle cat eye and a bold red lip.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Proves Single Color Dressing Is Undeniably Chic At Paris Fashion Week
- Now Trending All Over the Streets of Paris: White Monochromatic Outfits
- Hailey Baldwin Styles a Blazer as a Dress With Clear-Heeled Thigh-Highs at PFW
On her feet, the model chose a pair of slouchy pointed-toe knee-high boots featuring a black suede upper. The Saint Laurent Stivale boots include a tapered sky-high 6-inch heel; the style typically retails for $1,994 but is currently on sale at Farfetch.com for $1,396.
While Baldwin was in Paris, she went through a series of on-trend boots including pairs from top brands like Amina Muaddi, Casadei and Fenty.
To recreate Hailey Baldwin’s slouchy-chic style, shop our selection of effortless black boots.
To Buy: Seychelles Corridor Boots, $179
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see Hailey Baldwin’s best shoe moments.
Hailey Baldwin Styles a Blazer as a Dress With Clear-Heeled Thigh-Highs at PFW
Hailey Baldwin Displays Yet Another Bold Way to Wear Over-the-Knee Boots in 5-Inch Blade Heels
Hailey Baldwin’s All-Leather Look and Barbie Pink Pumps Will Have You Doing a Double Take
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019