Hailey Baldwin stepped out in Los Angeles yesterday for a quick trip to the salon.
She kept it cool in a $275 Opening Ceremony cashmere cardigan with Khaite light-wash jeans, a big-buckled belt and a Bottega Veneta purse.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Adds Some Spunk to Her Blazer-and-Jeans Combo With Leopard Mules
- Kate Middleton's Best Fashion Moments of the Year
- Hailey Baldwin Completes Her Wintry Look With Aughts-Inspired Nike Sneakers
For footwear, she chose a set of black high-gloss mules with a peep-toe cut and a sky-high heel, all finished off with a sharply pointed toe. The 4-inch heeled Gianvito Rossi shoes are sold out on most sites, but similar PVC colorways retail for $695 on Net-a-porter.com.
Earlier this week, the 23-year-old rocked a different sweater with jeans from the same brand and the same designer bag while out in the Californian sun. She topped off the pairing on Wednesday with an Off-White blazer ($1,313 on Farfetch.com), an oatmeal-colored Jil Sander sweater ($506 on Farfetch.com) and straight-leg Khaite jeans ($380 from Shopbop).
She matched the ensemble to a set of Chloe Gosselin’s Delphinium leopard mules set upon of a 4-inch block heel; they retail for $610 on Chloegosselin.com.
The FN cover star and 2017 FNAA Style Influencer of the Year has always been a fan of styling her denim with pumps. She told FN in Nov. 2017: “There’s something super-cool about a pretty girl who can put on a baggy pair of jeans and heels, and have this sexy tomboy vibe.”
Click through the gallery to see more of Hailey Baldwin’s street style.
Hailey Baldwin Adds Some Spunk to Her Blazer-and-Jeans Combo With Leopard Mules
Hailey Baldwin Completes Her Wintry Look With Aughts-Inspired Nike Sneakers
Hailey Baldwin Gives Sweats + Slippers an Office-Chic Twist in LA
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic