Hailey Baldwin showed off her street style chops last night as she headed to a “Saturday Night Live” after-party in New York alongside husband Justin Bieber following his “SNL” musical guest appearance.
Baldwin’s ensemble was a lesson in layering — and in seamlessly incorporating multiple textures into one look to break things up. The “Drop the Mic” co-host wore an oversize wool Martine Rose coat in moss green over a Wolford top and Danielle Guizio leather pants.
More from Footwear News
- Justin Bieber Takes 'Just Out of Bed' Style to the Streets With Messy Hair, Pajama Pants + Socks With Sandals
- Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Crack The Code For Killer Couple's Outfits in Opposite Monochrome Looks
- Hailey Baldwin Does Suiting the Supermodel Way With a Crop Top & Red-Hot Heels From This 'It' Brand
On her feet, Baldwin added yet another texture: satin. She chose a pair of Alexander Wang logoed boots in the soft material. Called the Vanna, the boots have a trendy square toe, ruched detail at the upper and a 3.75-inch heel. Nordstrom.com has the Alexander Wang Vanna in stock for $995.
The A-lister accessorized with Jennifer Fisher hoops and an Alexander Wang belt bag, which costs around $760 on Farfetch.com.
Meanwhile, Bieber’s after-party look was all about comfort. The pop star wore a black hoodie from his own Drew House label teamed with pajamalike plaid pants and smiley face-adorned Drew House socks. For footwear, the Biebs went with low-cut camo-print sneakers. He accessorized with a gray beanie.
Last night’s episode of “SNL” was hosted by RuPaul. Bieber performed “Yummy” and “Intentions” on the show, bringing out rapper Quavo to assist with the latter.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Justin Bieber Takes ‘Just Out of Bed’ Style to the Streets With Messy Hair, Pajama Pants + Socks With Sandals
Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Crack The Code For Killer Couple’s Outfits in Opposite Monochrome Looks
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Do His-and-Hers Takes on the Athleisure Trend
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner