Gigi Hadid was seen hitting the streets of New York wearing a colorful, head-turning coat with a pair of equally eye-catching sneakers on Friday.
The supermodel, who strolled with a friend, showed off a fuzzy, calf-length overcoat featuring a collarless, colorblock design from Ports 1961’s pre-fall ’16 collection. Underneath, she donned a simple black tee and bike shorts.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi Hadid Gives Power Dressing Western Flair in These Sold-Out Boots
- Gigi Hadid Poses In Nothing But a Burberry Scarf and Heels In a Throwback Picture
- Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid's 23rd Birthday
On her feet, the 24-year-old Reebok ambassador wore zip-up sneakers with a black mesh upper and red underlay. The unique style also came with a bulky red tongue and purple rope laces. Hadid completed her bold look with some oversized black shades courtesy of Westward Leaning, plus a small gold necklace and black crew socks.
On the same day, she took to Instagram to share a sultry shot of herself posing in nothing but a printed Burberry scarf and matching pumps from the brand. Hadid walked in Burberry’s spring ’20 show during London Fashion Week in September.
Flip through the gallery for more of Gigi Hadid’s street style.
Gigi Hadid Poses In Nothing But a Burberry Scarf and Heels In a Throwback Picture
Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid’s 23rd Birthday
Gigi Hadid Saves Chanel From Rogue Runway Crasher
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age