The 24-year-old model was reportedly among more than 100 other New Yorkers that were called to jury duty on Monday as the juror selection process for the disgraced film producer entered its fifth day.
More from WWD
- V Magazine Unveils 20th Anniversary Calendar
- Peter Lindbergh Exhibition Planned for Düsseldorf's Kunstpalast
- No. 8: That Rihanna Reign Just Won't Let Up
Hadid was seen entering the Justice James Burke courtroom today in Manhattan, where she claimed to know a member of the defense or prosecution when asked, according to the NY Daily News.
The model was then seen leaving the courthouse around noon, but it was not revealed if she is still a possible candidate for the trial’s jury.
Weinstein is on trial for five charges of sexual assault in New York. As the criminal trial began last week, he was also faced with four additional charges of sexual assault in Los Angeles.
Last month, the former producer agreed to a $25 million settlement with over 30 of his accusers. News of the settlement did not sit well with the public with many high-profile celebrities responding publicly to the news, including model Emily Ratajkowski and her statement at the premiere of the film “Uncut Gems.”
Read more here:
WATCH: Kim Petras Critiques Iconic Celebrity Looks
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020