With all the beauty products out there, it can be hard to know what's actually worth buying. That's why we're suckers for a subscription box (so we don't have to choose).
Fittingly, Violet Grey just launched its Wellness Box, a curated collection of nine skin, beauty and wellness products to help you reset and glow from the inside out. What's more, it’s a whopping $290 worth of product, all for less than half the price at $125. Here's what's included:
- FUR Ingrown Concentrate (0.5 oz.): a post-bikini-wax blend of botanical oils that clears irritated follicles.
- DeoDoc Deowipes Intimate in Fresh Coconut (10 individual wipes): gynecologist-approved and pH-balanced wipes for refreshing and deodorizing.
- Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm (0.5 oz.): a multi-tasking, plant-based balm for dry spots and rough skin.
- C & The Moon Malibu Made Body Scrub (4 oz.): a coconut oil-based, AHA-packed scrub for smoother, softer skin.
- Susanne Kaufmann St. John's Wort Bath (1.8 oz.): a calming bath soak for sore muscles, anxiety and insomnia.
- The Nue Co. Prebiotic + Probiotic (90 capsules): a gut-balancing blend of good bacteria and fiber for better digestion and skin health.
- Nécessaire The Body Cream (6.8 oz.): a fragrance-free moisturizer that repairs the skin barrier.
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask (set of 2): cooling hydrogel eye patches for puffiness, dark circles and fatigue.
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 (1.7 oz.): a transparent sunscreen that doubles as a makeup primer.
It's kind of like an at-home spa in a box—a chic, ribbon-wrapped gift box, at that. Considering the assortment of products included (we’re already fans of the Supergoop line), we have a feeling this Violet Grey-exclusive will go fast. (Hint, hint.)