- #ScienceMobile (@ScienceMobileEN) April 12, 2017
Maybe it's the huge smiles or the fuzzy exteriors, but there's something about Elmo and the rest of the Sesame Street characters that all children love . . . well, for now. This week, one twisted human wondered what Elmo would look like without his fur, and people of all ages are scarred for life.
The Canada Science and Technology Museum in Ontario shared a video of a skinned Tickle Me Elmo turning one of our favorite childhood characters into a damn demon. Between the flailing limbs and the huge eyes, we're not sure if we'll ever be able to unsee Elmo in this state.
"Ever wondered what #ticklemeElmo looks like without fur?" the tweet said, as the entire human population simultaneously screamed "NO," presumably. The worst part about this is that they didn't stop at Elmo - they de-furred Cookie Monster as well. Horrifying!
- #ScienceMobile (@ScienceMobileEN) April 13, 2017
As expected, Twitter users freaked out from the mere sight of the freaky toy, all wondering why anyone would do this?! Check out some of the reactions below.
- No Bull Intentions (@NoBullIntention) April 12, 2017
I can honestly say the answer to this question is no https://t.co/UyOM9uc1WG
- Brandon Wall (@Walldo) April 12, 2017
Hollywood producers: here's your next horror movie https://t.co/ivWZBFebGw
- Andrew Brown (@AndrewBrownAU) April 12, 2017
- Landan Kuhlmann (@Landan_Kuhlmann) April 13, 2017