After a month of fashion weeks, my rolling suitcase and skin-care and makeup products got a good workout (my neglected biceps on the other hand … ). Here were some of my favorite beauty products from the past few months that I used till their broken, squeezed-out, last-pumped end. Read on for the bronzer I’ve been using every day for the past two years, a retinol serum that never made me look red or flaky, and a light yet highly impactful moisturizing eye cream.
- The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
- GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
- Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
- Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
- 52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control