Sample sales are ripe for drama. The stakes are high; people are sweating and taking their clothes off; money is flying everywhere. On Tuesday at the Alice + Olivia sample sale, a fight allegedly broke out between two women over the same leather jacket.
“One woman scratched another woman’s face,” a shopper told “Page Six” of the incident. A police report was reportedly filed.
According to the innocent bystander, the woman who was clawed “iced her face for 30 minutes and then resumed shopping!” What a trooper.
“Page Six” could not ascertain who ended up with the coveted leather jacket, but seeing that similar Alice + Olivia pieces go for over $1,000, we hope someone got to slash that price.
- The Worst Rim-Job Story Ever
- Lindsay Lohan’s New Man Friend Loves Gold, Private Planes, and Caviar
- Ben Affleck Is Spending $28,000 a Month on Lindsay Shookus’s Apartment!
- Trump Reportedly Compared Hope Hicks’s Experience to a ‘Coffee Cup’
- If Trump Has Time for Golf, He Has Time for Court, Accuser Says