The experience is open to the public and will feature events, including a Dior takeover of the lawn at the retail and entertainment space on Dec. 11 from 3 to 9 p.m. Dior Beauty ambassador and influencer Camila Coelho is expected to make an appearance that day from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
More from WWD
- From Buckets to Berets
- 'They're All Obsessed': Inside the Dior Miami After Party
- Philipp Plein Debuts in Fragrances With High-end Scent
Located at 189 The Grove Drive, the pop-up will showcase Dior’s known perfumes — J’adore, Sauvage, Joy by Dior and Miss Dior — as well as items from the Maison Christian Dior collection, a series of “artisanal” scents, candles, bath and body products. To mark the holiday occasion, Dior is offering consumers gifting services that include complimentary embroidering, fragrance engraving and gift-wrapping accessories.
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020