Do you like to plan your holiday shopping ahead of time, or are you the type to wait for the best possible deals? If your style is the latter, then, like us, you’re probably itching to get a look at what the best Amazon Black Friday deals will be in 2019. And we’re all in luck, because Amazon has finally shared a sneak peek of its Black Friday top deals — and it includes “deeper discounts than ever before,” according to its press release.
When will the sales start?
More from SheKnows
- Celebrity Party Planner Mindy Weiss Answers All of Our Thanksgiving Hosting Questions
- Please Let's Not Let Open-Concept Bathrooms Become a Thing
- Even Muggles Can Now Rent Harry Potter's Home on Airbnb
But this year? It’s expected to be even bigger.
Sales start this Friday, Nov. 22 through Nov. 29 (Black Friday), during which customers can shop thousands of incredible deals on this year’s most popular gifts, new and trending finds, holiday essentials, and more, across virtually all departments, including toys, electronics, kitchen, home, Amazon Devices, and more.
Amazon will also have one-time-only deals launching throughout the day on Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving), Nov. 29 (Black Friday), and Dec. 2 (Cyber Monday). These deals on top-tier and most-loved brands across electronics, home, fashion, toys and more are expected to sell out, so you’ll have to act fast.
As for Cyber Monday, Amazon launched its Cyber Monday deals on Sunday night last year. They might do the same thing this year, so get your wallets ready.
What will be on sale?
As for which products will be on sale, you’ll see steep discounts on Amazon products like the Amazon Echo suite of products (the Echo Dot was their best-selling Black Friday product last year).
A total of 20 Amazon devices will be on sale, including the following:
All-new Kindle Kids Edition
The all-new Kindle Kids Edition is $30 off, at just $79.99.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro is usually $249, but will be on sale for $179.
All-new Fire TV Cube
The all-new Fire TV Cube is $30 off, at just $89.99.
Fire TV Stick 4K
The Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote is $25 off, at just $24.99.
Echo Show 5
The Echo Show 5 will be on sale for $54.98; usually it’s $89.99.
The third-generation Echo Dot will be on sale for $22. Or, you can get a three-pack for $64.97.
Other Amazon devices on sale include the following:
- All-new Echo Dot with clock is $25 off – just $34.99
- All-new Echo is $40 off – just $59.99
- Echo Input is $20 off – just $14.99
- Get the Echo Show 5 and Amazon Smart Plug for just $54.98
- Get select Fire TV Edition Smart TVs and add an Echo Dot at no additional cost
- Get a Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote and Echo Dot for just $46.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is $20 off – just $19.99
- Get the Ring Video Doorbell Pro + Echo Show 5 for just $179.00
- Get the all-new Blink XT2 3 Camera Kit and an Echo Dot for just $184.99
- Get Amazon Smart Plug for just $4.99 when purchased with Echo Dot, all-new Echo Dot with Clock, all-new Echo, Echo Plus, all-new Echo Studio, Echo Show 5, all-new Echo Show 8, and Echo Show (2nd gen)
- Get the eero mesh WiFi system for just $159.99
- All-new Echo Dot Kids Edition is $30 off – just $39.99 – or get a three-pack for just $119.97
- Fire 7 Kids Edition is $40 off – just $59.99
- Fire 7 Tablet is $20 off – just $29.99
Samsung, Sony and LG TVs, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 will also be on sale. Customers will also save on video game consoles, including the Nintendo Switch Console with Digital Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Xbox One. Headphones from Bose, Sony and other top brands, as well as PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories, and Canon and Nikon cameras will also be on sale.
Other savings on electronics and accessories include the following:
- Save up to 45 percent on streaming devices and accessories
- Save up to 30 percent on select Nintendo Switch Software
- Save up to 33 percent on select Nintendo Joy-Con
- Save up to 33 percent on Play Station 4 Slim 1TB bundle
- Save 30 percent on select cell phone cases
- Save up to 35 percent on select iOttie Car Mount Phone Holders
- Save up to 40 percent on Corsair gaming products and accessories
- Save up to 45 percent on Netgear products
- Save 40 percent on Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020
- Save up to 50 percent on Brother printers
- Save up to 60 percent on HP Deskjet 2622
- Save $30 on HP Sprocket 2nd Edition
- Save 30 percent on MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen
- Save $50 off Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- Save over 70 percent on new Norton 360 Premium
- Receive a $10 Gift Card with purchase of TurboTax Software
Amazon Brands will also be on sale during Black Friday. Customers can save up to 50 percent on men’s and women’s clothing from Amazon Brands, including Amazon Essentials, Goodthreads, Daily Ritual, and The Drop. They can also save on the following:
- Save up to 30 percent on bedding & bath for the family from AmazonBasics, Stone & Beam and Rivet
- Save up to 30 percent on furniture from Rivet and Stone & Beam
- Save up to 30 percent on office furniture and supplies from AmazonBasics
- Save up to 30 percent on phone accessories from AmazonBasics
- Save up to 30 percent on kitchen electrics and housewares from AmazonBasics & Stone & Beam
- Save up to 30 percent on luggage and travel from AmazonBasics
- Save up to 25 percent on food and beverages from Amazon brands, including AmazonFresh, Happy Belly and Wickedly Prime
- Save 25 percent on household supplies and personal care from Solimo
- Save up to 15 percent on beauty, vitamins, and supplements from Amazon brands, including Belei and Revly
In the world of fashion, Amazon shoppers can shave up to 35 percent on Herschel backpacks, wallets, and hip packs; up to 50 percent on Oakley & Ray-Ban sunglasses; up to 30 percent on Calvin Klein underwear; and on the following:
- Save up to 35 percent on the newest Fossil smartwatches
- Save up to 35 percent on Adidas shoes, clothing, and accessories
- Save up to 40 percent on Levi’s
- Save up to 50 percent on Lands’ End clothing and accessories
- Save up to 30 percent on Tommy Hilfiger clothing
- Save up to 50 percent on top watch brands, including Daniel Wellington, Movado, and more
- Save up to 40 percent on Under Armour
- Save up to 30 percent on men’s dress shirts
- Save up to 30 percent on Izod clothing
- Save up to 50 percent on Samsonite and American Tourister luggage
- Save 35 percent on 14K gold diamond stud earrings
As for toys, customers can save up to 30 percent on Barbie, Hot Wheels, and more from Mattel, as well as the following:
- Save 15 percent on L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Disco Bigger Surprise (Amazon Exclusive)
- Save 40 percent on the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Millennium Falcon
- Save 40 percent on tricycles and the 3-in-1 Wagon from Radio Flyer
- Save 40 percent on the KidKraft Cinderella Royal Dream House
- Save 40 percent on the Little Tikes Bake n’ Grow Kitchen
- Save up to 30 percent on select strategy games
- Save up to 30 percent on Glitter Girls fashion dolls and accessories
- Save up to 30 percent on select party games
Household, kitchen and home furnishing deals include up to 44 percent off KitchenAid appliances, savings on Instant Pots, up to 25 percent off select mattresses, savings on various Bissell products, and up to 30 percent off DeWalt tools.
Customers can also save on various sports & outdoors equipments, including 40 percent off the Adidas Diablo duffel bag, 35 percent off select Columbia outerwear, apparel, and shows; up to 15 percent off Marcy exercise equipment; and more.
If you want the best Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping experience, sign up for Amazon Prime ahead of time. You’ll be able to take advantage of free two-day shipping, and you’ll also get access to Amazon’s limited-time lightning deals and special pricing for Prime customers.
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this article was originally published October 2019.