Emily Ratajkowski and her husband Sebastian Bear McClard are masters of the street style game.
The married duo stepped out in New York today looking stylish as ever in trendy ensembles. McClard chose a bright orange graphic T-shirt with a varsity-style hoodie, a rib-knit beanie and black denim jeans while EmRata had on a Harper’s Bazaar oversized cap, a white printed tee, a black blazer-style coat and mom jeans.
More from Footwear News
- Brie Larson Glistens in a Gold Dress & Slouchy Black Boots at 'Just Mercy' Screening
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi Twin in Pantsuits + More Suit Looks at Golden Globes 2020
- Emily Ratajkowski Wears Exclusive Asics x Naked Gel Kayano Sneakers in NYC
McClard went with black worn-in lace-up combat boots for his shoe of choice. Chunky military-style shoe silhouettes were a popular choice among influencers and stars in 2019. In fact, Dr. Martens 1460 boot won the Shoe of the Year award at the 2019 FNAAs.
Ratajkowski, on the other hand, went for a mix of a few different trends. The model wore a set of Celine’s red python zip-up booties with a squared-off toe and a black curved heel. The “We Are Your Friends” actress previously wore the same pair to a Lakers game in November 2018.
Snakeskin print and square-toe footwear both made FN’s top 10 trends of 2019. Animal prints, including python, along with stripes and spots were everywhere from runways to streets.
Click through the gallery to see more of Emily Ratajkowski’s bold ensembles.
Emily Ratajkowski Wears Exclusive Asics x Naked Gel Kayano Sneakers in NYC
Emily Ratajkowski Goes Grocery Shopping in a Leather Coat & All-White Veja Sneakers
Emily Ratajkowski Decorates Christmas Tree in Her Favorite Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner