Union shared a series of photos alongside their daughter, her husband and his 12-year-old Zaya in front of a scenic view; the foursome all wore their take on a comfortable at-home look. While Zaya and Union chose graphic hoodies, the former Miami Heat star wore a simple button-down and a blazer over colorful pants.
More from Footwear News
- Zaya Wade Makes Red Carpet Debut at the Truth Awards With Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union
- Dwyane Wade Protects Gabrielle Union from a Flying Basketball With His Custom Sneakers
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Matched in White Lace Looks at 'Vanity Fair' Oscars Party
The real star of the photo was Kaavia. The toddler posed for the camera in a pink rainbow-adorned T-shirt, black and white cheetah-print leggings under a voluminous white tutu. A pair of fluffy, blush pink slipper booties finished off the look with their fuzzy uppers and soft-soled bottoms.
The Wade family has been using this time at home during the coronavirus pandemic to spend more quality time together in their own unique way. They have mastered everything from indoor basketball competitions to arts and crafts; Dwyane Wade even sold one of his paintings for $5,000 to donate to charity.
Dress up little feet in comfort at home with these fuzzy house slippers similar to Kaavia James’ pair.
To Buy: Sorel Bear Paw Slippers, $42.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Zaya Wade Makes Red Carpet Debut at the Truth Awards With Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union
Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union and Family Wear Pajamas and Sneakers in Christmas Photo
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union’s Daughter Made Her Red Carpet Debut at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports Awards
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend