The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are back in Ireland.
More from WWD
- Harry and Meghan Withdraw 'Sussex Royal' Trademark Applications
- Behind the Scenes With Royal Reporters
- Megxit Explained: Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Stepping Away From Their Royal Duties
The couple landed in Dublin on Tuesday, with the duchess paying homage to the country by dressing in an emerald green Catherine Walker coat and an Alessandra Rich printed-green dress. Middleton routinely pays respect to the traditions and cultures of the countries the couple visits, having done so during their royal tour of Pakistan last fall.
The trip is meant to “highlight the many strong links between the U.K. and Ireland,” according to a press release from Kensington Palace. “From its thriving cities to rural communities, the program will take in Ireland’s rich culture, its impactful community initiatives and spectacular scenery.”
The couple spent their first day meeting with President Michael Higgins and Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, as well as making a visit to the Garden of Remembrance, which is dedicated to those that lost their lives fighting for Irish independence.
The royal couple has also made visits to organizations like Savannah House, which supports vulnerable young people and families, and Jigsaw, which provides free mental health services, as well as the Teagasc Research Farm to learn more on pioneering farming research.
Click through the above gallery to see photos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during their royal tour of Ireland.
Read more here:
WATCH: How to Re-create Meghan Markle’s Go-to Bun
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways