Punk’d went off the air in 2015, but some millennial beauty influencers and beauty editors freaked out this morning over the Punk’d-worthy stunt pulled by a drugstore hair brand. “It was a game changer,” said influencer @KatFashionFix in a video talking about the new brand evaus and its Glossier-like design. “Quality is what you pay for,” said another influencer @Tomimito. Then the record screeched as the influencers do “boxing haul unveils” to reveal that well-branded evaus is … actually wait, what? Click to see the grand punking below and evidence of the continued positive effect of millennial-pink branding.
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Ask Polly: What Am I Doing Wrong With Men?
- Things Are Reportedly Going Well for Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers After Their Split
- Lele Pons Is One Fart Joke Away From World Domination
- Larry David’s Daughter Is a Misanthrope for the Instagram Age