• In a new Instagram video, Dr. Pimple Popper removes a massive 'unicorn' cyst from a man's forehead.
• Forehead cysts often form when pores become clogged with a combination of oil and dead skin cells.
• Smaller cysts may go away on their own, but when they suddenly grow in size, it may require a dermatologist to intervene.
Most people can easily recall what it felt like to deal with an unwanted zit, but in her latest Instagram video, Dr. Pimple Popper reveals a massive forehead cyst that puts anything you may have dealt with as an awkward teen to shame.
In the video, Dr. Pimple Popper—aka, dermatologist and TLC host Dr. Sandra Lee, MD—treats what she colorfully refers to as a 'unicorn cyst.' "Some days just need a little extra sparkle," she adds in the caption. Fans were also quick to share their reactions: "Like a ribbon of albino kebab meat," one chimed in. (I guess?)
While the video doesn't offer too much in the way of context, these cysts tend to form the same way that others do, usually when pores on the skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells, according to Healthline.
Dr. Lee's latest clip continues a trend of videos focusing on super-sized cysts: Earlier today, for instance, she revealed what happens when a dilated pore of winer and a cyst combine. And last week, Dr. Lee helped treat a large 'chocolate chip' blackhead on a man's neck.
Watch Season 3 of Dr. Pimple Popper on TLC Thursday nights at 9/8 Central.
('You Might Also Like',)
- This Workout Torches Fat in Under 10 Minutes
- How to Cool Down After Your Hardest Workouts
- What Is The Lectin-Free Diet?