Today, Melania Trump celebrates 48 years on this earth. She has spent 13 of those years married to Donald Trump, and a little over a year basking in her role as First Lady. So what did the president, a man who often brags about the magnitude of his wealth, get for his beloved wife on her special day?
“Maybe I didn’t get her so much … I got her a beautiful card,” he advertised, during a call with Fox & Friends. “You know I’m very busy, to be running out looking for presents. But I got her a beautiful card and some beautiful flowers, and she did a fantastic job with France.”
The first question isn't about Jackson, it's what Trump got Melania for his birthday. This is starting off great.Matthew Gertz (@MattGertz) April 26, 2018
- Who Will Stand Up for Chikesia Clemons?
- What Happened When I Took a Year Off From Having a Personal Life
- Everything You Need to Know About Actress Allison Mack’s Alleged Role in Sex Cult
- 5 Questions You Should Ask at Your Next Job Interview
- Charlie Rose Will Reportedly Host a Show About Men Brought Down by #MeToo