Seasonal decor just got easier-and more affordable! DIY a cute piece of spring-inspired art using materials as simple as buttons, glue, and a frame. We whipped up a sun and cloud image, but you could also try an ombre Easter egg for spring, a flower or cactus for summer, a pumpkin for fall, and a snowman for winter. You get the idea.
- Clipart image of your choice
- 8 1/2 x 11-inch scrapbook paper (we used a burlap texture)
- Buttons and rhinestones
- Glue gun
- 8 1/2 x 11-inch frame
- Faintly trace the outline of the image onto the background paper.
- Starting with the large buttons, place them within the outline to fill out the image.
- Attach the buttons and gems with a glue gun.
- Place in an 8 1/2 x 11-inch frame.
You Might Also Like