Dirty Secrets of Real Couples
By The Nest Editors
Have you ever wondered what other couples’ sex lives are like? Yep, we have too— so we dug up the dirt.
1. Percentage of married women who report that they’ve had NO sex in the past year: 3 percent. Percentage of married men who report that they’ve had NO sex in the past year: 1 percent. (Hmm…)
2. Number of times per week the average married couple has sex: 2. Percentage of married women who’ve faked an orgasm at some point in their marriage: 47 percent.
Related: 8 Relationship Myths — Debunked
3. Percentage of men who report that their partner had an orgasm the last time they had sex: 85 percent. Percentage of women who report that they actually had an orgasm the last time they had sex: 64 percent.
4. Percentage of married couples who sleep alone: 12 percent. Percentage of custom homes expected to have dual master bedrooms by 2015: 60 percent.
Related: 100+ Great Date Night Ideas
5. Percentage of newly married couples who met online: 30 percent. Percentage of married couples who’ve lied to their friends about how they met: 7 percent.
6. Percentage of married people who admit having lied to their partner about how much they earn: 10 percent. Percentage of married 18- to 34-year-olds who have lied to their spouse about how much money they make: 25 percent.
More from The Nest:
5 Ways Orgasms Will Save Your Life
10 Funny Married Confessions
Secret Sex Positions You’ll Love
Top 5 TMI Relationship Tweets