This is a week of 'grams that have made me squeal in excitement. (I'm proud to say "squeal factor" is a part of my decision-making process). Take a look at what these Western tastemakers are showing off this week and see if you can hold it in.
A post shared by Kelly Wearstler (@kellywearstler) on Sep 3, 2015 at 9:44pm PDT
1. Kelly Wearstler is always pushing boundaries. This powder room screams "mermaid," and I can see it inspiring gorgeous seaglass green bathrooms for years.
A post shared by Thomas Story (@sunsetphoto) on Sep 5, 2015 at 8:31am PDT
2. No lie: This is a post office. Staff photographer Tom Story is currently in Mexico City with one of our travel editors working on a story about the city's resurgence. But all I can think is, THIS is how to do a post office (or any other public building, for that matter).
A post shared by Shannon Kaye (@pleinheirbyshannonkaye) on Sep 7, 2015 at 5:42pm PDT
3. Artist Shannon Kaye spent her holiday weekend making pretty things for us. Her pillows are also incredible!
4. Henrybuilt just opened a location in Mill Valley, California. If you're not familiar, they produce some of the most exquisite kitchens I've ever seen. For a kitchen junkie, their feed is tops.
A post shared by Cleaveland & Kennedy Design (@candkdesign) on Jun 24, 2015 at 1:23pm PDT
5. This is the most delightful detail I've seen in a long while. So much for a kid's bathroom by Cleaveland and Kennedy Design.