Demi Lovato is taking Halloween very seriously this year.
The Disney Channel alum posed in front of her mirror in some very stylish historical garb. The actress/singer dressed as Marie Antoinette in a dark beige and pastel green corset mini dress — complete with layered ruffles and lace. The corset top was pulled together with a white broach and a pearl lining which she matched with a string pearl necklace. The star matched the dress with a pair of white fishnet stockings.
More from Footwear News
- How the Kids' Choice Awards Red Carpet Looked 10 Years Ago
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Tom Kaulitz Are Unrecognizable as Princess Fiona and Shrek
- Kylie Jenner Transforms Into a Life-Size Barbie Doll for Halloween
For footwear, Lovato wore a pair of white Victorian styled boots tied up with a pair of silk shoe laces. The 27-year-old completed her 18th Century get-up with a perfectly powdered face, red blush and a blonde wig.
It’s a big weekend for Halloween celebrations. Lisa Rinna recreated Jennifer Lopez’ iconic Versace dress moment at a party in Los Angeles last night, while Nina Dobrev channeled Billie Eilish in a bright orange Louis Vuitton sweatshirt decorated with the label’s signature monogram.
Demi Lovato in Platform Sneakers, Taylor Swift in Thigh-Highs & More Looks at BBC’s Biggest Weekend Festival
Demi Lovato Hits the Streets in White-Hot Minidress & 5-Inch Gold Blade Heels
Demi Lovato, Elle Fanning and Zendaya Show Off Shoes at Annual InStyle Awards
Watch FN’s video on 7 celebrities who love Manolo Blahnik shoes
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights