As fans anxiously await the official release information to arrive, New York-based sneaker consignment shop Stadium Goods has provided a detailed look at the pair.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Q2 Earnings Blow Past Forecasts As Digital Efforts Take Hold
- J-Lo Hits the Gym in Rainy Miami Wearing Tangerine Nike Sneakers With Tie-Dye
- The Best 2019 After-Christmas Shoe Sales You Can Expect
Similar to what fans have already seen Kaepernick wearing in the workout, this collaborative Air Force 1 Low features a stealthy black hue covering the suede and leather upper while a gradient black-to-white leather Swoosh contrasts with the tonal appearance.
An embroidered caricature of the former NFL quarterback is emblazoned onto the white leather heel tab along with “K” branding on the tongue and a special “7” hangtag. Completing the look is a white midsole and a translucent outsole. Printed on the outsole of the right shoe is “08 14 16” (Aug. 14, 2016), the date Kaepernick first knelt to protest police brutality.
According to the listing from the store, fans can expect the Colin Kaepernick x Nike Air Force 1 Low to be released on Dec. 28, 2019, but the company has not yet made an official announcement.
Travis Scott’s Rumored Nike Air Max 270 React Collab Gets Teased
Here’s a Detailed Look at the Buzzy Air Jordan ‘New Beginnings’ Pack
Jordan Brand Unveils Russell Westbrook’s New Signature Sneaker
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court