Daisy Ridley arrived on the set of “Good Morning America” in an all-red monochrome look.
The heroine in the latest “Star Wars” films wore a head-to-toe red ensemble with a matching spring 2020 double-breasted blazer and pantsuit set by Michael Kors Collection.
More from Footwear News
- Everybody's Talking About Emily Blunt's SAG Awards Dress That Got Roasted on Twitter
- Daisy Ridley Rocked One of the Most Popular Shoe Trends of 2017 at the 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Premiere in London
- Christian Louboutin Ruled the Red Carpet at the 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Premiere
On her feet, the 27-year-old wore color-coordinated red pointed-toe pumps made from patent leather with a subtle croc-embossed treatment.
Ridley appeared on GMA to discuss her upcoming film, “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” the latest sequel in the iconic franchise. The actress reprises her role as Rey in the movie, which will be released on Dec. 20.
As part of her press tour, Ridley also appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”
Fallon shared a picture of the two on set with an edited picture of baby Yoda, the viral character from Disney+’s new series “The Mandalorian.”
Click through the gallery to see more of Daisy Ridley’s celebrity shoe style.
Daisy Ridley Rocked One of the Most Popular Shoe Trends of 2017 at the ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Premiere in London
Christian Louboutin Ruled the Red Carpet at the ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Premiere
Best of Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles