Available now via the brand’s customization platform, Nike By You, is a glow-in-the-dark iteration of the Kyrie 6 performance basketball shoe. The limited-edition sneaker features a glow-in-the-dark outsole that is paired with a black upper. Other colors available on Nike By You include pebbled or rippled leather in black, sail, court purple and several others.
More from Footwear News
- 15 Best Nike Sneakers of All Time That You Can Shop Right Now
- Hailey and Justin Bieber Do Black Friday in Black Outfits and Sneakers
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop for Now
The glow-in-the-dark Nike Kyrie 6 will run you $160 on the Nike By You customization platform.
If customizing a sneaker isn’t for you, the Swoosh has a bold colorway scheduled to hit select stores and Nike.com next month.
Arriving Dec. 7 is the Nike Kyrie 6 “Enlightenment,” a colorway of Irving’s sneaker that the brand said “toys with the idea of perspective.” The purple-dominated multicolor sneaker will retail for $130.
The Nike Kyrie 6 was designed for “fast and quick-cutting playmakers” and features a ton of tech from the brand such as a large articulated Air Zoom Turbo bag that’s flexible and responsive, Traction 360 grip to keep the wearer feeling connected to the court, a mid foot strap for stability and a plush foam for optimum cushion and a smooth underfoot feel.
Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Sneaker History
Nike Will Debut the Kyrie 6 With a Special City-Inspired Collection
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s Latest Nike Shoe Colorway Will Mess With Your Eyes
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court