It’s never easy shopping for gifts, especially for our moms, who deserve the best. But with Mother’s Day less than a month away, maternity-apparel line Hatch Collection partnered with specialty-gifts brand Simone LeBlanc to put together the Good to Glow gift box as a quick yet thoughtful gift for mothers, or anyone who could use some help trying hygge. A percentage of all sales will go to Alliance of Moms, which aims to break the intergenerational cycle of babies born to teens in foster care.
The box includes everything you need to wind down — an ember votive candle, two different kinds of organic tea (masala chai, golden nectar), a Memories & Moments journal, a rose quartz geode (the love crystal), a nightgown, and a pair of cashmere socks. Just reading that we’re already relaxed.
Good to Glow Box, $168 at HATCH Collection
- Trump Demands a Ride in the Queen of England’s Golden Carriage
- How I Tried and Failed to Be a Cool Boss
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Every New Mom Needs a Marnie
- Nice of Melania to Remind Donald What to Do During the National Anthem