Former Apprentice-villain-turned-White-House-staffer Omarosa Manigault got married Saturday to Pastor John Allen Newman at none other than Donald Trump’s D.C. hotel. Manigault was originally going to get hitched on March 25 in Jacksonville, Florida, but she had to reschedule after receiving death threats.
Manigault is appearing on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress this season, and according to Deadline, her episode will air on Saturday as well. Synergy! Based on the clip TLC released, she is wearing the dress she said yes to — for free, according to one source.
Among those White House financial disclosures detailing personal finances of about 180 senior staffers is a statement that Omarosa “received a wedding package which included a wedding dress, custom veil, and accessories with an estimated value of $25,000 in exchange for appearance on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress.
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- We Finally Know How Gabrielle Union Ages Slower Than Everyone Else
- Selena Gomez Allows the Weeknd to Make it Instagram Official
- Botox for Buttholes: Yes, It’s a Thing