Trail mix and mixed nuts are truly underrated snack foods. They last a super long time, they're healthy, and they give you a burst of energy. What could be better? Apparently Costco has gotten the memo because they just released the holy grail of snack boxes for trail mix fans.
It’s called the Kirkland Signature Variety Snack Box, and it was spotted by Instagram account @CostcoGuy4U. “Perfect Timing Costco! Hot & New Item,” he wrote in the caption. “All your favorites in one box."
The box features 51 different snacks, and there’s something in here for everyone. Here’s a breakdown of all the good stuff that's inside:
- 10 Kirkland Signature Chocolate Chip Soft and Chewy Bars
- 10 Kirkland Signature Trail Mixes
- 5 Kirkland Signature Roasted and Salted Cashews
- 10 Kirkland Signature Nut Bars with Cocoa Drizzle and Sea Salt
- 6 Kirkland Signature Blueberries
- 5 Kirkland Signature Dry Roasted and Salted Almonds
- 5 Kirkland Signature Dry Roasted and Salted Extra Crunchy Peanuts
People are here for this. “I say brilliant!!” one person wrote in the comments. “I love this!” another person wrote.
At $27.99 for 51 snacks, this box is a pretty solid bargain, and an easy way to mix up your snacking repertoire in one go. Keep in mind that there’s zero rule that says you can’t mix and match these treats. You can create your own nut bowl, add some blueberries to your trail mix, or try some almonds on top of your chocolate chip bar. Happy snacking!
You Might Also Like