While Vanessa may have “won” The Bachelor (in that she is now forced to go through a complicated visa process to be with a near-stranger she can’t stop arguing with), we all know the real winner of last season was breakout villain Corinne Olympios, who is now purveying her reality-TV notoriety with a new line of Corinne-branded loungewear.
The prolific napper and cheese-pasta aficionado has teamed up with Riot Society to create a line of “Team Corn” apparel featuring some of her most memorable lines from the show, including “Make America Corinne Again,” “I Need A Raquel,” “Cheese Pasta & Chill,” “I Feel Like Napping” (in Kanye font), and, of course “Platinum Vagine.”
The perfect transitional uniform to take you from the bedroom to the nap room and back again.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched the Protests Against Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- How to Get Your Next Profile Picture to Look Like Melania Trump’s Official Portrait
- Bella Hadid Says She’s Proud to Be Muslim
- Kim Kardashian’s Pain Was a Bit Too Palpable
- Ask a Boss: What Should I Do at Work When My Life Is a Mess?