At this year's event, Roberts’s look was all about a lit-from-within glow and rose-gold metallics meant to make eyes look bigger and brighter, according to makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. As a result, the 26-year-old's beautiful peepers perfectly complemented her modern red dress and pink fur stole by Diane von Furstenberg.
Need inspiration for your next go-to look? Watch the video above to see how celebrity makeup artist Neil Scibelli re-created Emma Roberts's Met Gala smoky eye.
1. Prep skin with Erborian Glow Creme to achieve a dewy finish.
2. Fill in brows using Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow Pencil, and brush product through with spoolie end.
3. Apply a chocolate eyeshadow color similar to Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Chocolate Diamond to lid and lower lash line, and blend product with a brush throughout to create a smoky effect. Pro tip: Create a C shape on the lid to get the product into the crease.
4. Fill in spaces on lid and inner corner with a gold shadow, such as Cider from the Lorac Mega 3 Pro Palette.
5. Intensify the crease with a dark brown color similar to Cider from the same palette.
6. Apply glue to Ardell Double Up Wispies false lashes. Wait a few seconds for glue to dry before applying.
8. Apply a rose cream blush similar to Perricone MD No Blush Blush to cheeks, and blend with a brush.
9. To complete the look, apply a matte nude-beige lipstick such as Matte Crush Lipstick Pencil in Natural High by Vasanti Cosmetics.
Read more from Yahoo Style & Beauty: