The British singer swept the 2017 Grammy Awards while sporting her signature feline flick. Gold shimmer eyeshadow and a peachy-nude upped the glam factor of her awards beauty look.
Struggle with drawing on a cat eye? Watch the video above to see how makeup artist Tedrick LaMar of the Butterfly Studio Salon recreated Adele’s Grammys cat eye. Note: it’s all in the flick of the wrist!
1. Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to lids with fingertips. This creates a smooth base for eye makeup.
2. Use a small brush to apply a metallic bronze shade from the Urban Decay Naked Palette, then smudge into outer corners.
3. Press Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (a burnished bronze) gently onto lids.
4. Blend colors to create undereye shadow.
5. Outline the lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition (a deep brown).
6. To create a slick cat eye, use the Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen. It’s felt tip is a fool-proof tool for beginners.
7. Apply a few coats of L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara. Pro tip: Slightly bend the mascara wand to get a super close application when using a thick brush.
8. Warm up complexion by dusting Urban Decay Beached Bronzer along the hairline, temples, and cheekbones.
9. Fill in brows with light strokes using the Urban Decay Brow Beater Microfine Brow Pencil and Brush.
10. For a glowy complexion, mix the highlighter and blush from the Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette.
11. Outline lips with a nude lip liner such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Stark Naked.
12. To complete the look, layer Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème in Fawn Over Me and Slow Burn on top.
All the Amazing Beauty and Hair Moments From the 2017 Grammy Awards
5 Times Highlighter Hair Lit Up the 2017 Grammys Red Carpet
Heidi Klum Without Makeup, Gaga’s New Tattoo + More Grammys Get-Ready Instagrams