Mix up the flavor of dragon fruit with our Raspberry Dragon Margarita. Check out the recipe on this episode of Cocktail of the Week.
Makes: 4-6 margaritas
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 12 ounces red dragon fruit, frozen and cubed
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounces orange liqueur
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 2 cups ice
- lime, for garnish (optional)
- white dragon fruit, for garnish (optional)
- Mix frozen red dragon fruit with raspberries, tequila, orange liqueur and agave in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add two cups of ice and blend again until a slushy-like consistency.
- Divid margaritas mixture between 4-6 glasses and garnish each with a white dragon fruit slice and a lime wedge.
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Cool off with a raspberry dragon margarita this weekend