Connections game from The New York Times
Spoilers ahead! We've warned you. We mean it. Read no further until you really want some clues or you've completely given up and want the answers ASAP. Get ready for all of the NYT 'Connections’ hints and answers for #160 on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
If you've been having trouble with any of the connections or words in Saturday's puzzle, you're not alone and these hints should definitely help you out. Plus, I'll reveal the answers further down.
Hints About the NYT Connections Categories on Saturday, November 18
1. When you view something quickly
2. Something that isn't truthful
3. Descriptions of a certain setting in nature
4. Words that might seem the same to someone listening
Ready for the answers? Scroll below this image (the image that represents your very appreciated patience!).
Connections Game Answers for Saturday, November 18, 2023:
1. QUICK PEEK: GANDER, GLANCE, GLIMPSE, LOOK
2. DECEIT: ACT, BLUFF, CHARADE, FRONT
3. PARTS OF A MOUNTAIN: CLIFF, CRAG, LEDGE, RIDGE
4. HOMOPHONES: PEAK, PEEK, PEKE, PIQUE
How'd you do?
Did You Miss a Few Days? Let's Catch You Up With Recent Connections Answers