Spoilers ahead! We've warned you. We mean it. Read no further until you really want some clues or you've completely given up and want the answers ASAP. Get ready for all of the NYT 'Connections’ hints and answers for #91 on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Yikes—this was another tough one! I was able to solve two out of the four categories correctly, but then ran out of guesses before I was able to solve the final two.
So, if you're having trouble with any of the connections or words in Sunday's puzzle, don't worry—it's obviously not just you. I'll give you some hints to see if that helps before revealing the answers.
(Hints definitely would have helped me, since I was way off on my guesses for the categories of the last two groups.)
Hints About the NYT Connections Categories on Sunday, September 10
1. Mammals found in a particular region
2. Referring to a similar location
3. Entertainment related to Broadway
4. They are all able to share the same first word
Ready for the answers? Scroll below this image (the image that represents your very appreciated patience!).
Today's Connections Game Answers for Sunday, September 10, 2023:
1. AMAZON ANIMALS: ANACONDA, CAPYBARA, JAGUAR, TOUCAN
2. LOWEST POINT: BASE, BOTTOM, FOOT, FOUNDATION
3. MUSICALS: COMPANY, GREASE, HAIR, RENT
4. SEA ____: CHANGE, CUCUMBER, LEGS, LION
Connections #91 continued to humble me continuing on from yesterday's challenge. At first, I wasn't sure if LION was included in the animal category, and COMPANY and FOUNDATION seemed like they might fit into a group together.
I also got stuck, at one point, thinking that "oil" was somehow incorporated in a category—thinking that GREASE, HAIR, COMPANY, CHANGE and/or LEGS could possibly fit. I had NO idea how CUCUMBER was supposed to fit into any of the sections.
I definitely had to Google "capybara meaning," by the way. Spoiler alert: capybaras are a large rodent species.
How'd you do?
Did You Miss a Few Days? Let's Catch You Up With Recent Answers:
- Connections Game on Monday, September 4
- Connections for Tuesday, Sept. 5
- Connections Hints for Wednesday, Sept. 6
- Thursday's Connections Game's Hints on Sept. 7
- NYT's Connections Game on Friday, Sept. 8
- "Connections" Hints for Saturday, September 9