Connections game from The New York Times
Spoilers ahead! We've warned you. We mean it. Read no further until you really want some clues or you've completely given up and want the answers ASAP. Get ready for all of the NYT 'Connections’ hints and answers for #139 on Saturday, October 28, 2023.
If you've been having trouble with any of the connections or words in Saturday's puzzle, you're not alone and these hints should definitely help you out. Plus, I'll reveal the answers further down.
Related: Today's Wordle Answer for #861 on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Hints About the NYT Connections Categories on Saturday, October 28
1. "Hear" is the only one missing
2. What you might say after someone's opinion matches your own
3. Related to your outward form
4. They could all share the same second word
Related: 300 Trivia Questions and Answers to Jumpstart Your Fun Game Night
Ready for the answers? Scroll below this image (the image that represents your very appreciated patience!).
Connections Game Answers for Saturday, October 28, 2023:
1. SENSES: SIGHT, SMELL, TASTE, TOUCH
2. "AGREE!": DITTO, LIKEWISE, SAME, SECOND
3. APPEARANCE: DRESS, LOOK, MANNER, STYLE
4. ____ MOON: BLUE, HARVEST, NEW, SAILOR
How'd you do?
Did You Miss a Few Days? Let's Catch You Up With Recent Connections Answers