Connections game from The New York Times
Spoilers ahead! We've warned you. We mean it. Read no further until you really want some clues or you've completely given up and want the answers ASAP. Get ready for all of the NYT 'Connections’ hints and answers for #147 on Sunday, November 5, 2023.
If you've been having trouble with any of the connections or words in Sunday's puzzle, you're not alone and these hints should definitely help you out. Plus, I'll reveal the answers further down.
Hints About the NYT Connections Categories on Sunday, November 5
1. Balanced, or secure
2. Think: magazines/websites
3. A group of similar shapes and features
4. Words that have something in common with how they begin
Related: 300 Trivia Questions and Answers to Jumpstart Your Fun Game Night
Ready for the answers? Scroll below this image (the image that represents your very appreciated patience!).
Connections Game Answers for Sunday, November 5, 2023:
1. UNCHANGING: EVEN, LEVEL, STABLE, STEADY
2. MUSIC PUBLICATIONS: BILLBOARD, PITCHFORK, ROLLING STONE, SPIN
3. LONG, SHARP OBJECTS: LANCE, PIN, SKEWER, SPIT
4. WORDS WITH NUMERICAL PREFIXES: UNIFORM, BICYCLE, TRILOGY, QUADRANT
How'd you do?
Did You Miss a Few Days? Let's Catch You Up With Recent Connections Answers