ConGRADulations! 100 Messages To Write in a Graduation Card To Celebrate the Class of 2023
Throw those caps in the air like you just don’t care! Graduation day is a monumental milestone in a person’s life. Whether it is a moving-up ceremony from preschool or junior high, or full of all the pomp and circumstance involved in a commencement from high school or college, graduation is an accomplishment that deserves recognition and encouragement. So now, more than ever, it is important to acknowledge the special graduate in your life and make them feel extra special. From finding the perfect graduation gift to having the best graduation quote for a social media post, it's important that your grad feels the love. And these "congratulations graduate" messages and graduation wishes for your grad are perfect.
Sometimes it can be difficult to put into words what you want to say to a friend or relative who has achieved such an honor, however. In that case, we’ve got you covered with a curated list of 100 graduation wishes. Our list includes heartfelt messages for a family member, funny graduation messages for the jokester, sincere wishes for the graduate’s promising future, and even simple and sweet words to congratulate a young child headed to elementary school. Use our phrases for inspiration to pen special wishes to write in a graduation card or pick and choose those you like best for a personalized message. No matter what wishes you decide upon, the graduate will know just how proud you are of their accomplishments!
100 Graduation Wishes
What To Write in a Graduation Card
1. What a proud day! We couldn’t be happier for you!
2. Happy Graduation Day!
3. Congratulations and BRAVO!
4. You did it! Congrats!
5. This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
6. Caps off to you, Graduate! Way to go!
7. What an impressive achievement! So proud of you!
8. You deserve to see your dreams come true! Congrats
9. We are so happy we could be here to watch you graduate. We are so proud of you.
10. You have a big group of us cheering you on today as you graduate, and we are so honored to be a part of this special day!
Related: Graduation Gifts
11. Great results come from hard work. Well done!
12. Take a moment and savor your reward after all of those late nights of studying, the fun you missed out on, and lack of sleep. Congratulations!
13. Being a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything — but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
14. May you always have new opportunities come your way, and may you be always successful in your life. Happy Graduation!
15. You worked so hard for this moment. You did it!
16. Be glad you’re a grad! Congrats!
17. Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
18. Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Wishing you nothing but the very best.
19. There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Celebrate!
20. You get a piece of paper, but it means so much more than that. I hope you feel proud of your accomplishments.
Related: Best High School Graduation Gifts
Formal Graduation Wishes
21. Blessing and prayers on your graduation and for your future.
22. Congratulations on your graduation, and best wishes for your next adventure.
23. Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Wishing you all the best for the future and all its challenges and opportunities.
24. Sending you our prayers and well-wishes on your graduation day.
25. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
26. Warmest congratulations on your graduation.
27. Be proud of this moment — you deserve it for all the effort and dedication you invested. Congratulations.
28. I wish you the best as you step ahead towards new challenges in life. Congrats and may all your other dreams be fulfilled.
29. I hope that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
30. Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
Related: Best Graduation Gifts for Him
Funny Graduation Wishes
31. My deepest condolences on the end of your college life.
32. The tassel was worth the hassle! Congratulations!
33. Way to go! Have fun dressing up in a gown and silly hat!
34. Hope you know how relieved we are for you! Way to go!
35. One degree = two happy parents! We are so proud of you!
36. Did you ever think this day would come? Neither did we!
Related: Best Graduation Gifts for Her
37. All that hard work for a piece of paper? Congratulations on getting your piece of paper.
38. I’m so happy for you, even if this means you are a [school mascot name] for life!
39. What a fancy diploma you’ve got there! Congrats!
40. Now it’s time to enter the real world. Don’t worry, none of us know what we’re doing here either!
41. Hard work: check! Good grades: check! Make some money: more checks!
42. Happy graduation and welcome to the real world!
43. We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
44. Now that you’ve graduated, maybe you will be smart enough to figure out how to pay back your student loans.
45. We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats.
46. Despite losing my bet, congrats on your graduation.
47. Today proves something we have always know about you. You’re pretty smart!
48. As you graduate don’t forget to thank those who helped you get here: Google, Command F. and copy and paste.
49. Congratulations! It only took 5 years.
50. Here’s to the end of eating Top Ramen for the last four years. Kudos!
Graduation Wishes for a Family Member
51. Your father and I are so proud of you! You will do great things, we know it!
52. Congratulations, our sweet [daughter /son]. Aim for the stars because the sky is the limit!
53. You can achieve whatever you want in life as long as you believe. And we believe in you! Congratulations, kid!
54. Know what makes your graduation extra special? It’s having watched you grow up, having so many good memories of you and knowing all the challenges you’ve worked through to get to this day. I’m so proud of you.
55. You’ve come a long way since you were that frightened little [boy /girl] on your first day of kindergarten. Look at you now! We are so proud of you.
56. I am proud of who you’ve turned out to be. This is the beginning of many more achievements. Let’s toast to your success today!
57. It seems like just yesterday you were just a kid starting high school. Now, you’re a confident young man about to receive your diploma. It’s been our joy to watch you grow and achieve so much these past four years.
58. You were created to excel. Nothing can change that, not even you. Happy graduation day, darling.
59. It’s a beautiful thing, watching the daughter we’ve always loved growing up and getting one step closer to her dreams.
60. I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly you stood where my baby used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. Congratulations on this special achievement. We are so proud of your accomplishments and the person you’ve become.
Related: Best Nursing School Graduation Gifts
61. We’re proud of you but it’s more important that you’re proud of yourself. Celebrate your accomplishment.
62. Great job, sweetie! We hope that you continue to work hard in school and get good grades. We are so proud to be your parents!
63. You’ve made your mother/father so happy and I couldn’t be more proud of you!
64. Great results come from hard work. You amaze me, son.
65. Graduation represents warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future. I am so proud of you, kiddo!
Graduation Wishes for a Younger Graduate
66. Way to go, little star! Shine on!
67. Wishing you loads of love and good luck as you graduate from preschool today!
68. Watch out first grade! A superstar is on his way! Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten!
69. You graduated from PreK! I am so proud of you!
70. After a magical learning journey, you are moving on to kindergarten! Way to go!
Graduation Messages of Encouragement for the Future
71. May you always find yourself as happy and full of dreams as you are today! Congratulations.
72. Never stop growing, exploring, learning, and challenging yourself. Congratulations and best wishes for your future.
73. Today is just the first of many proud moments for you. Congratulations!
74. Congratulations on this awesome milestone, and best wishes as you head to [college name].
75. I can’t wait to see where life takes you next! Congratulations.
76. Congratulations on your monumental achievement today, and best wishes for all your tomorrows.
77. Today is just the start of all the wonderful things that life has in store for you.
78. Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one. Start each day believing in yourself and watch the magic happen.
Related: 150 Graduation Quotes
79. Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
80. Congratulations on your graduation, and best of luck as you embark on your [teaching /law/engineering] career!
81. The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future.
82. School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation!
83. The piece of paper may be about academics, but the experience was a lesson in life. Congratulations.
84. The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation.
85. Now that you’re a graduate, it’s time to be courageous. Life is full of lessons that will challenge you all along the way.
86. This is a time for celebrating all your achievements, preparing for a future, and embracing a world filled with possibilities. All the best.
87. To a happy ending and a new beginning. Wishing you the best in your new chapter. Congratulations!
88. Today is your day. Wishing you all the best for what life now has in store for you.
Wishes For Graduating During a Difficult Time
89. We are disappointed that we won’t be there to watch you walk across the stage and get your diploma, but we will celebrate your success as soon as you can!
90. I wish I could see you in your cap and gown but know that I am so very proud of you. Today and always.
91. You are graduating at a tough time, but I believe that better days are coming. Hang in there.
92. Missing your face so far away. Someday we will be able to celebrate our accomplishment — graduating law school! — together!
93. I know that things are difficult right now, but I hope that you can take a moment today to savor all of your hard work and this fantastic accomplishment.
94. Hard work, talent, drive, and vision outlast difficult times. I have no doubt that you are going to do amazing things in the future.
95. I know everything has been stressful lately. Just remember you are a beautiful genius who will get your diploma and you will have a celebration for your graduation. All of this stress will pass, and you will make it to the other side!
96. Follow your dreams, and they will always lead you in the right direction. Congratulations on earning your master’s degree!
97. Today is a route marker. It tells you how far you’ve come, not that you have finished your journey. Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing. Congratulations
98. Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
99. If you’re wondering how the last four years went so fast, you should see how quickly the rest of life flies by. Enjoy this moment because you won’t get it back. Congratulations.
100. Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
Want more great quotes? Check out…
150 Life Quotes
50 Thinking of You Quotes
150 Good Morning Quotes
100 Stay Positive Quotes
50 Friday Quotes
101 Quotes about Change
100 Teacher Quotes