The 2019 amfAR Gala Los Angeles brought out stars from far and wide to raise awareness and fundraise for AIDS research.
Christina Aguilera arrived on the red carpet for the event and stole the show in a voluminous black tulle top with a long train and sequined patterned pants all from designer Nicolas Jebran.
More from Footwear News
- Kris Jenner, Eva Longoria & More at Balmain's Spring '20 Front Row
- Billy Porter Takes Over London Fashion Week in Dramatic Fashion + More Front Row Celebs
- Christina Aguilera Channels Ariana Grande in Oversize Hoodie & Thigh-Highs in London
She matched the look with a set of sky-high black pointed-toe platform heels.
Joining Xtina on the purple carpet was actress Eva Longoria, who wore a mustard yellow long-sleeve gown with deep cutouts.
Her sandals were an intricate pair of heels with a pointed toe and a wrap-around nude strap that layered on top of a PVC strap across the toes.
Also in attendance were actresses, Gwenyth Paltrow and Lea Michele. Paltrow chose a white frock with red floral designs for the Gala while Michele went with a Reem Acra Victorian-style gown with black heeled sandals.
Click through the gallery to see all the celebrity arrivals at the 2019 amfAR Gala Los Angeles.
Christina Aguilera Channels Ariana Grande in Oversize Hoodie & Thigh-Highs in London
Kris Jenner, Eva Longoria & More at Balmain’s Spring ’20 Front Row
Eva Longoria Matched Blue Lace with Gold Heels at Farah Fawcett Foundation’s Tex-Mex Fiesta
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends